Commissioning Authority - Mechanical - Sarasota
Company: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Posted on: November 23, 2019
Job #: 26320 Title: Commissioning Authority - Mechanical - Sarasota
Job Location: Sarasota, Florida - United States Employment Type:
Salary: $80,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly Employer Will
Recruit From: Regional Relocation Paid?: Negotiable WHY IS THIS A
GREAT OPPORTUNITY? The Commissioning Authority independently
performs a variety of tasks requiring the application of standard
design engineering techniques for small projects or selected
segments of large projects.
- Leading comprehensive engineering design and consulting firm
providing innovative solutions for clients with facility and
- Committed to providing opportunities and benefits to colleagues
that promote living fully.
- Offering benefit options including medical, dental, and vision
coverage, a generous contribution to employee-owned Health Savings
Account, 401k with matching up to the maximum allowable, tuition
reimbursement, and a variety of other employee incentives and
- Assists with the development of design approaches and
- Assists the project team in the production of projects on time,
within budget, and consistent with industry standards. JOB
- Attend project design/construction meetings as needed.
- Travel to and participate in interviews with potential clients
and act as a subject matter expert on electrical systems
- Perform design reviews of development and final design
documents both from a commissioning perspective and as an
- Research applicable codes.
- Organize project information, both electronic and paper.
- Assist in the preparation of commissioning plans (testing
procedures and installation checklists) from contract documents
prepared by the project Architect and Engineer.
- Attend training and become a certified commissioning provider
(if not already). CBCP, CCP Or CxA
- Data input for commissioning checklists.
- Make phone calls/visits to project team members (Owner,
Architect, Engineer, etc.) to collect or follow up on project
- Make job site visits to assist field technicians with the
execution of the commissioning plan.
- Participate in troubleshooting and conflict resolution. Assist
the contractors in determining the cause(s) of non-compliant
performance of individual pieces of equipment and cross-discipline
systems. Follow up corrective work with a documentation of proper
- Identify Cx activities that require scheduling and participate
with the Cx team in scheduling these activities and associated
construction activities required for the commissioning
- Prepare commissioning reports that document all commissioning
activities, deficiencies noted and corrections made.
- Allocate personnel resources to ensure mechanical expertise is
available for all program field and in-office
- Train, mentor, and assist in the development of less
experienced staff. Advise the Commissioning Program Director of
Operations on the performance, strengths, weaknesses, and training
needs of electrical department personnel.
- Must be willing to travel every week and as long as necessary.
Travel may not occur weekly. The duration of travel and length of
travel will depend on the needs of firm QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- 10+ years project experience in the engineering and/or
- Familiarity with the design, installation, function, and
testing of mechanical systems, controls if necessary.
- Must have construction administration experience
- Experience with Microsoft Suite
- Working knowledge of the Design and Construction process for
commercial, healthcare, and educational buildings Education:
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
Keywords: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network, Sarasota , Commissioning Authority - Mechanical - Sarasota, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!