GENERAL FUNCTION: Acts independently within
established investment policy guidelines to develop, recommend, and
execute investment programs designed to achieve the objectives of
large and complex client accounts. Primary functions
includeinvestmentmanagement, client service and support of new
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develop satisfied clients and new sources of asset management
revenue through frequent contact, usually for
portfolios/relationships of a substantial size and
* Consult with major client relationships to develop investment
objectives and implement a suitable investment plan and maintain an
Investment Policy Statement for each relationship.
* Working with client advisors, participate in the development of
new business opportunities by meeting with prospects, preparing and
presenting proposals for investment management.
* Interpret the intentions of the trust or agency agreement and
build an investment policy to accomplish those
* Invest assets according to investment policy guidelines to
deliver a competitive rate of return within the given level of
* Regularly engage with other members of the Wealth Management Team
and external advisors to ensure effective communication regarding
client objectives and coordinate portfolio changes.
* Mentor more junior Portfolio Managers.
* Maintain awareness of new investment strategies, techniques and
products through regular contact with other industry professionals
and through internal and external research.
* Keep informed of market trends and analyze the effect of these
trends on client#s investment portfolios.
* Keep current on the legal and tax issues with respect to
investment decisions by consulting attorneys, accountants and other
resources as needed.
* Follow established investment policies and procedures including
annual account reviews and working to minimize and/or document
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.