Environmental Consultant - Sarasota
Company: Alpha EMC
Posted on: December 3, 2019
Full-Time Environmental Field Consultant - Sarasota, FL Company
OverviewAlpha EMC is a corporation leading the effort for guidance,
solutions, resolution and support in the areas of environmental
work, safety and energy solutions.
We are a full scope professional services company that believes in
integrity, client focus and going the extra mile to bring valuable
solutions. Alpha EMC supports efficiency, teamwork, ingenuity,
creativity, and "out of the box" ideas in order to bring valuable
solutions to ever-changing needs.
Job DescriptionWith a track record of increasing growth,
visibility, opportunity, and profits, our highly-regarded
environmental consulting firm, Alpha EMC, seeks a dynamic and
talented Full Time Field Consultant to join our team. Our
client-focused firm has a strong culture rooted in trust,
integrity, professionalism and excellence. We are committed to
providing clients with cutting-edge consultation and innovative
environmental, safety and energy solutions that improve lives.
You'll find that our team consists of talented, dedicated people
who share our enthusiasm for the environment and our sense of
Job ResponsibilitiesWe're seeking a motivated Full-Time Field
Consultant to help build our dynamic service firm. Duties and
responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conduct construction site evaluations to assess EPA Stormwater
compliance, OSHA Safety compliance, and IECC Energy
- Verify that proper Erosion and Sediment control practices
(BMPs), Safety Measures, and Energy Code requirements are in
compliance with pertinent regulations
- Complete all site evaluation documentation in electronic
systems and onsite recordkeeping Stormwater/Safety/Energy Log
- Communicate specific requirements of state and local
Stormwater, safety, and energy regulations to client onsite
- Consult with client to stay ahead of potential compliance
issues and improve efficiency and operations.
- Update all regulatory onsite records, including SWPPP logs,
site BMP maps, and required site postings.
- Communicate daily with immediate supervisor.
- Maintain a positive, communicative relationship with
- Return all calls and emails from clients promptly and within
the same business day.
- Be proactive in learning regulatory requirements, problem
solving, and solution oriented.
- Educate clients on all of Alpha EMC services as well as work
with Alpha EMC management to bring additional value to clients
related to new services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of general construction
- Minimum of A.A. required; B.S./B.A. preferred, or technical
- Dependable transportation required for inspections. PHYSICAL
REQUIREMENTSThe physical demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to: Have full range of mobility in
upper and lower body. Be able to reach over head. Be able to work
in various positions, including, but not limited to, walking,
stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting
for extended periods of time. Be able to lift, pull and push
materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks. Be able to
lift 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout assigned
Keywords: Alpha EMC, Sarasota , Environmental Consultant - Sarasota, Professions , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!