Company: BASSETT FURNITURE
Posted on: January 14, 2020
US-FL, Sarasota (Corp-51203)
Bassett Furniture iis hiring for its showroom in Sarasota,
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated sales professionals with
a passion for design. If you possess exceptional selling skills,
are design savvy, and have a love for building customer
relationships, then Bassett Furniture has the opportunity for you
as part of our team of Design Consultants!
Bassett Furniture partnered with HGTV in 2012. We've since seen
tremendous growth in demand for our quality product and Interior
Design services, which we offer in our beautifully appointed HGTV
What Bassett Furniture and our Sarasota showroom have to offer:
- A progressive company ahead of its time.
- A leader in technology in the furniture industry.
- A brand that is forging ahead while not forgetting our strong
- A business focused on sustainability initiatives.
- A philanthropic organization with much community outreach.
- A showroom that is both stylish and state-of-the-art.
- A cutting edge store with interactive displays.
- A design center with innovative sales and design tools.
- Highly driven to meet and exceed sales goals with a proven
track record of success in sales.
- Passion for design with ability to discern and coordinate
colors and patterns.
- Ability to listen and translate customer wants into design
- Computer proficiency and technical rendering skills.
- Hands-on sales ability (with and without technology).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Friendly outgoing personality with a positive outlook.
- Self-motivated to clientele and network.
- Career-minded professionalism.
- Highly active on social media.
- Willingness to work weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Desire to work in a commissioned sales environment.
- Dedicated to being a supportive team member.
- Creating, presenting, and selling product and design
- Skilled at utilizing technology to enhance customer
- Capable of thriving in a varied paced retail environment with
ability to shift focus quickly.
- Able to drive to customers' residences and businesses for
- Engaging customers to determine their needs according to taste,
lifestyle, and investment range.
The Bassett Brand is brought to life by the people who shape the
customers' experience. Our training programs are designed to help
each associate create a meaningful career at Bassett.
As part of our in-depth training program, you'll learn: product
knowledge, sales techniques, design skills, and how to build a base
of loyal clients. You'll do this though comprehensive on-line
classes, videos, hands-on activities, and one-on-one coaching. We
provide continuing opportunities to learn throughout your career at
Our most successful sales people have a creative personality and
passion for design. Bassett offers Interior Design certification
training. Through our one-on-one coaching and educational
development, we will help you build relationships with customers to
help them reflect their own personal sense of style. We'll also
show you how to effectively use our complimentary design service as
a powerful tool for developing customer relationships and providing
opportunity for increased sales.
With our generous commission-based compensation plan, your income
is limited only by the amount of effort you apply. In addition to
your commission compensation, there are also bonus opportunities.
The potential income for our experienced Bassett Design Consultants
averages $55,000-$70,000/year. With our top writers making up to
- Paid training
- Health/Dental/Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Tuition assistance
- Paid time off
- Generous Employee Discounts
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
What sets Bassett apart?
Bassett's blend of style, comfort and value has been trusted for
more than a century (since 1902!) and makes it one of the most
recognizable furniture brands in America. Today, Bassett has taken
its craftsmanship and built a new reputation of quality custom
furniture that can be made and delivered in 30 days or less. We are
passionate about developing fashionable and innovative furnishings
at a great value, as well as offering a number of exceptional
services to meet customers' needs. We are proud of our
long-standing heritage but, at the same time, squarely focused on
innovating furniture retailing in the next 100 years.
Take steps now towards building a meaningful career with a growing
company. Apply to join the design team at Bassett today!
Bassett Furniture Industries is an equal opportunity and
affirmative action employer and does not discriminate against any
applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability, age, veterans status or other
protected category. Bassett is dedicated to ensuring that qualified
applicants are employed and that employees are treated consistently
during employment, without regard to their race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, disability, age, veterans status or other
Keywords: BASSETT FURNITURE, Sarasota , Design Consultant, Professions , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!