Supply Chain Planner
Company: IPG - Intertape Polymer Group
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Position Purpose: Works closely with Sales, Finance, Logistics,
and Operations. The Planner will support the process of developing
and communicating the forecast that drives the Master Schedules,
Financial updates, and our Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP)
process. Responsible for the Supply Network Planning process for
finished goods. Principle Accountabilities
- Manage SKU-level forecasts within Logility, implementing
best-fit statistical models supplemented with feedback from key
- Stratify customer/product and create planning models
- Lead Demand Review meetings with Sales and Product
- Integrate the Demand Review results into the Executive S&OP
- Timely communication of information to all stakeholders using
the appropriate communication method.
- Consult with functional teams such as supply planners, sales,
marketing, operations, finance, and product management to obtain
relevant data and insights on demand.
- Ensure accuracy in the data and settings and troubleshoot
system issues as needed.
- Lead or participate in cross-functional projects.
- Create and document processes and maintain performance
- Work with plants to establish and implement materials plans
that optimize intercompany work in process planning
- Develop tactical supply plans for all plants to cover the
rolling 3-month time horizon that are the valid and most
cost-effective for the business.
- Resolve conflicts between businesses on shared assets when
developing supply plans.
- All other related tasks as requested by the Manager. Essential
Skills and Experience
- BS/BA in a Business discipline, Industrial Engineering,
Mathematics/Statistics or Logistics
- 1-5 years of planning experience in a multi-product /
- APICS certification a plus.
- Ability to communicate with Plants, Sales, Marketing Finance,
Operations, and Product Managers
- Critical thinking skills
- Experience with Logility Planning software or comparable
- Advanced data analysis skills using Microsoft Excel, Tableau,
or similar tools.
- Action-oriented with a strong sense of urgency with the ability
to prioritize and adapt
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with changing
- Willingness to "roll up sleeves" daily to be involved in
getting the work done is a requirement.
- Ability to build relationships and maintain rapport with
manufacturing group as well as Managers and Executive
- Skills - good communicator, time management, operations
analysis, project management, active listener, persuasive.
- Travel 10-25%
Keywords: IPG - Intertape Polymer Group, Sarasota , Supply Chain Planner, Professions , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!