Construction Field Representative
Company: Jones Edmunds & Associates
Posted on: May 17, 2022
JOB SUMMARY: The Field Representative is Jones Edmunds' agent at
the construction site and serves as the Engineer's and Owner's
liaison with the Contractor. This role is responsible for observing
the activities at the construction project to determine if
construction is in general accordance with the Contract Documents.
This position prepares daily observation reports, documents project
activity, initiates anticipatory corrective actions to avert
problems, and reports construction deviations from Contract
Documents to and confers with the Construction
Administrator.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:Technical Responsibility
- Perform all duties in accordance with the Jones Edmunds
Construction Administration Manual.
- Review contract documents and apply information to the
- Observe project activities to determine if the construction is
in general accordance with the Contract Documents.
- Confer with Construction Administrator to confirm
inconsistencies between the construction and the Contract Documents
as well as other site issues.
- Prepare daily observation reports and document project
- Conduct visual observations to confirm existing conditions
identified in Contract Documents.
- Conduct duties over multiple construction sites on projects of
varying complexity.Quality Program Responsibility
- Assume responsibility for the quality of work submitted. Review
designs and documents before submitting them to the next review
- Responsible for proper quality assurance and quality control on
projects in accordance with the Jones Edmunds Quality Program to
ensure projects meet Company, industry, and client standards and
- Adhere to project deadlines and keep the Construction
Administrator informed of any difficulties encountered on
- Responsible for managing self on projects to ensure a quality
product is produced in accordance with the schedule.Marketing
- Provide information to the marketing team and others in the
Company as requested.
- Will interact directly with clients.
- Present a professional and positive image of Jones
Edmunds.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:Education: HS diploma or
equivalentRegistration: NoneCertification: NoneExperience: 3+ years
of construction, construction observation, or related
experienceOther: Valid Driver's License with an acceptable MVREqual
Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran/AA/DFWPJones Edmunds &
Associates will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.,) to fill
this position.As a condition of employment with Jones Edmunds &
Associates any successful job applicant will be required to pass a
pre-employment background investigation, drug screen and motor
Keywords: Jones Edmunds & Associates, Sarasota , Construction Field Representative, Professions , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!