SarasotaFLRecruiter
the smart solution for Sarasota jobs

Truck Driver

Company: Trillium Drivers
Location: Sarasota
Posted on: February 7, 2019

Job Description:

LOCAL REGIONAL and OTR DRIVER JOBS Call us @ (855) 211-1257 NEW! DRIVER OPENING IN YOUR AREA 02/05/2019 - CDL Class B Delivery Driver needed in Sarasota, FL.Trillium Drivers is currently seeking CDL Class B Delivery Drivers for a flooring supplies company on a temp to hire basis. Driver will load/unload, with 60% of of the position being driving and the other 40% being warehouse work pulling orders. There is an option for overtime. The hours are 7:30am-4pm, Monday-Friday. The pay is $15 per hour. Benefits available after 30 days. If you are interested in this immediate opening, apply with us today.-Delivery experience a plus -CDL Class B driver's license -At least 1 year of recent and verifiable CDL Class B driving experience -Clean MVR -Ability to pass pre-employment screenings #jit New career opportunities become available daily! Find out more about what Trillium has to offer you! APPLY NOW or CALL US @ (855) 211-1257

Keywords: Trillium Drivers, Sarasota , Truck Driver, Professions , Sarasota, Florida

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Other Professions Jobs


Security Sales Consultant
Description: Are you interested in joining one of the world s largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies If so, you have come to the right place. Stanley Black Decker is an 11B Fortune 500 company that (more...)
Company: Stanley Black & Decker
Location: Tampa
Posted on: 02/24/2019

Heavy Construction Laborer (FL-17021)
Description: Heavy construction laborers are responsible for performing various tasks involving physical labor at construction sites. These tasks may include, but are not limited to: shoveling, raking, hand sweeping, (more...)
Company: Crisdel Group
Location: Tampa
Posted on: 02/24/2019

Fixed Quality Control Technician
Description: Overview: While working under limited direction, the Fixed Quality Control Technician is primarily responsible for Inbound Rx clarification, impression/model grading and may be involved in outgoing quality (more...)
Company: DDS Lab
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: 02/24/2019


Support Services Supervisor
Description: Provides support in the areas of facility maintenance, inventory, transportation and special projects. Responsible for coordinating and managing duties with responsibility for safety, construction, maintenance, (more...)
Company: Lutheran Services Florida Children and Head Start
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: 02/24/2019

Highway Maintenance Supervisor - Night Shift
Description: of Openings br br 1 br br Category br br Transportation - Highways/Roads br br OVERVIEW br br Louis Berger Services is currently looking for a Highway Maintenance Supervisor Night (more...)
Company: Louis Berger Services, Inc.
Location: Tampa
Posted on: 02/24/2019

Class A CDL Owner Operators-Average Annual Pay $150K-$200K Depending on Division
Description: Average Annual Pay 150K- 200K Depending on Division New CSA safety pay of .25 paid on ALL miles loaded and empty Owner Operators Great Pay Steady Work At Oakley Trucking we understand the challenges (more...)
Company: OAKLEY TRUCKING
Location: Clearwater
Posted on: 02/24/2019

A/R Analyst
Description: Job Description: Come Join the QDI Team We are experiencing more growth and are currently seeking a knowledgeable A/R Analyst for our Accounts Receivable team in Tampa, FL Quality Carriers, Inc. offers (more...)
Company: Quality Distribution, Inc.
Location: Tampa
Posted on: 02/24/2019

Delivery Representative - Bulk Driver
Description: When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation's premiere propane company, serving over 2 million residential, commercial, industrial and motor (more...)
Company: AmeriGas Propane
Location: Tampa
Posted on: 02/24/2019

Automotive Technician - Mid Level
Description: Goodyear owns and operates more than 600 tire and auto service centers nationwide. We offer a fun, fast pace work environment, with competitive base pay. Our comprehensive benefit package includes
Company: Goodyear
Location: Clearwater
Posted on: 02/24/2019

Maintenance Technician - Herbicide
Description: of Openings br br 1 br br Category br br Buildings and Facilities br br OVERVIEW br br Louis Berger Services is currently looking for a Herbicide Certified Highway Maintenance Technician (more...)
Company: Louis Berger Services, Inc.
Location: Tampa
Posted on: 02/24/2019

Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Florida jobs by following @recnetFL on Twitter!

Sarasota RSS job feeds