Posted on: October 11, 2019
Adecco is currently helping an premier client source for an Service
? JOB PURPOSE SUMMARY:
The Service Technician troubleshoots and performs the in-house
repair and final testing of ?Simulator products. The candidate must
possess solid troubleshooting skills and/or abilities, knowledge of
calibration and test procedures. Drives customer satisfaction
through service excellence.
? ? ? ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Troubleshoot, repair, program and final testing of Simulator
products.? These products include Customer assets, Sales &
Marketing demos, Academy Trainers, Engineering Assets, CS Loaners
and units to be refurbished for resale.??
- Troubleshoot complex issues that may be caused from
environmental conditions such as heat, moisture, vibration and
- Repair and reassemble sub-assemblies and perform final skin
- Responsible for updating CRM with repair activity, failure
codes and material to be reworked.? Test documentation, time and
other business must be turned in with accuracy and on time.?
- Troubleshoot to board and component level using computer,
electronic, pneumatic and medical test equipment which include:
Volt Meter, Current Meter, Ohm Meter, Oscilloscope, Pressure
Gauges, Gas Flow Meters, Physiologic Monitors, Multi-gas Analyzers,
Defibrillators, Respirometer, Ventilators and Custom Test
Software.?? Repairs are made using a variety of hand and power
tools that include: Screwdrivers, wrenches, socket sets, hammers,
punches, knives, saws, cable crimpers, strippers, soldering iron,
grills, grinders, glues and adhesives
- Supports Production Department when shipping schedules
- Can be put on stretch assignment when needed and/or
applicable.? Stretch assignments are structured as part of employee
- Other duties may be assigned. QUALIFICATIONS :
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
To troubleshoot efficiently, the employee must have the following
- Ability to comprehend and follow programming, knowledge of
calibration and test procedures.
- Ability to read wiring diagrams and schematics.
- Ability to utilize concepts of electricity and fluids.
- Ability to utilize concepts of computer networking.
- Ability to observe symptoms and develop strategies to narrow
problem to root cause.
- Ability to disassemble and repair complex assemblies.? ?
REQUIRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Associate degree or technical certification in engineering
(electronics, robotics) or technical experience of at least 5 years
doing troubleshooting, repair and assembly or related work.
- Ability to sit/stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Dexterity and Ability to use/manipulate a variety of tools.
Monday to Friday 5am start time pay 20.00 an hour
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in
the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Service Technician job
in Sarasota, Fl or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to
search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Adecco is the world---s largest provider of staffing solutions. But
it---s not our size that makes us different, it---s our unwavering
commitment to the businesses, job seekers and communities we
serve.--Every day, we propel job seekers forward in their career
and help America---s top employers attract, develop and manage the
very best talent. Job seekers--rely on us for exciting temporary,
temp-to-perm and permanent opportunities, as well as career
resources and advice. Businesses throughout the country and across
all industries count on us for access to more than 9 million
qualified candidates and an ability to deliver proactive and
actionable insight into the economy and the job market. We also
sponsor community and nationwide community service events to ensure
opportunities for all.--We are proud of the fact that we connect
more people with more jobs than anyone else, and know how important
what we do is - not only to the economy and job market, but also to
the lives and communities we touch
Keywords: Adecco, Sarasota , Service Technician, Professions , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!