Manager, Sales Operations & Incentive Compensation
Company: Paychex Deutschland GmbH
Posted on: September 20, 2023
OverviewProvides leadership and direction on Corporate Sales
Operations and Incentive compensation, sales promotions,
incentives, and rewards programs. This role is also inclusive of
incentive strategy, sales compensation collaboration with Sales
Leadership and communication to the field sales teams. Acts as the
liaison between HR/OD Compensation, Finance, and Commissions for
compensation planning and execution of approved strategies and
- Manages incentive compensation and alignment of sales
incentives and reward initiatives to best optimize key investments
of sales resources.
- Provide oversight and management of sales incentive
compensation in partnership with Sales, HR/OD, Commissions and
Finance to help develop and design compensation strategies and
plans to drive sales performance, and act as the point of
escalation to advise on sales compensation issues and exception
requests in conjunction with HR/OD, Finance and Sales
- Manages stakeholders in sales leadership to develop,
coordinate, and execute Sales Incentives and Client Promotions for
all Sales Divisions. Requires direct interaction with executive
leadership for all divisions.
- Coordinates communications for sales programs, incentives,
rewards, compensation plans and tools to the sales
- Project manage implementation of annual sales compensation
plans, modeling for various compensation scenarios based on sales
goals and target setting.
- In partnership with Commissions, manage operation of
compensation payout execution (on time and accurate) for
salespeople on a monthly/quarterly basis, along with associated
- Responsible for reporting and analysis leveraging business
intelligence tools to support and align sales incentives
compensation to sales productivity and effectiveness.
- Partner cross-organizationally with Commissions, HR/OD, Finance
and Marketing to align incentives with corporate objectives.
- Leverage data tools and techniques to analyze field
performance, track compensation plan design to sales outcomes and
- Responsible for creating and/or overseeing of creation,
alignment, sales goals, and sales incentive design. Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business or related field of
study - Preferred
- 5 years of experience in Sales Compensation/Administration.
CompensationIn the spirit of pay transparency, we are excited to
share that the starting base pay range for this position is
$71,000.00 - $112,400.00 annually/hourly. Please keep in mind that
this range is the base pay only and does not consider other
components that make up the total rewards package for the position.
If you are hired at Paychex, your overall compensation will be
determined based on factors such as geographic location, skills,
education, and/or experience which may result in total compensation
outside of this range.
Keywords: Paychex Deutschland GmbH, Sarasota , Manager, Sales Operations & Incentive Compensation, Sales , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!