Guest Service Representative - Drive
Company: USA Parking
Posted on: January 10, 2019
Tell me about this position! What do I do as a Guest Service Representative - Drive? As our newest team member will be an integral part of the warm welcome and fond farewell process. Some duties include:
- Greeting all guests that enter or exit hotel or garage, displaying 5 star/diamond standards.
- Collecting valet parking fees using latest technology, parking software.
- Answering phones with a smile.
- Safely moving vehicles to and from the garage upon request. Does a fast paced, exciting, ever changing environment excite you? Would you enjoy working at an exclusive, luxury hotel or resort location? Do you posses the spirit to serve? If so, this opportunity might be right for you! SP+ Hospitality is currently appointing new Guest Service Representatives! - Join our high energy team today! We promote from within! - 90% of our managerial positions are filled with internal talent! ---.But wait! Let's be sure you possess these minimal requirements first! Are you Neat, Clean and Polite? It's our company motto! Essential Qualifications:
- Ability to smile, acknowledges, greet and extend a warm welcome to each customer.
- Ability to maintain high standard of cleanliness of work area, personal appearance, organization, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English in both written and oral forms.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Drug test, MVR and criminal review will be administered. Physical requirements:
- Ability to sit or stand for longer periods of time (up to 6 or 8 hours, less break)
- Ability to answer the telephone and speak with guests in order to provide directions, record ticket numbers or provide overall customer service.
- Ability to manually calculate rates offhand, without the help of a calculator or fee computer
- Ability to work outside and withstand extreme temperatures
- Ability to use hands and arms in repeated motions (making change, punching clock, etc.) Who will I be working for? We are the "The Hospitality Parking Company" SP+ Hospitality manages more 4 and 5 diamond locations than any other parking company in the world! Join our full-time, part-time or seasonal team and enjoy a FUN work location with well-trained teams and leaders! Classification: Non-exempt. Hourly Wage Notes: This job posting does not include the full range of functions/duties of the position. Associate will be required to perform any other job-related duties as assigned by their supervisor including the corporate office. This document does not create any employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship. A full job description is available upon request. SP+ Hospitalityis an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ Parking does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.
Keywords: USA Parking, Sarasota , Guest Service Representative - Drive, Sales , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!