Company: Ted Todd Insurance
Posted on: August 14, 2019
At Ted Todd Insurance, our mission is to leave anyone we come into
contact with better than we found them. Our mission statement
includes clients, team members, and even prospects who have never
bought from us because we want to change the way the world views
insurance. Ted Todd Insurance is the largest Allstate Agency in the
country, and we are constantly evolving. We are an established
business with a rich 32 year history, but we run ourselves like a
startup. This means we're lean, flexible, and open to new ideas and
collaboration. We aim to be the best place to work and a company
you can be proud to work with. We focus on modernizing insurance
sales and customer service by providing our team with the best and
most up to date technologies. With high-end compensation, health
and wellness benefits, and a leadership team that is passionate
about providing the best employee experience in the industry, it is
simply left to the individual to make the kind of living that they
not only envision for themselves, but for their loved ones as well.
Why work for us?
- Work-Life balance - we encourage our team to work no more than
40 hours per week.
- Supporting Cast - We're hyper selective and only hire 1% of the
applicants who apply. We hire for fit and only bring on people who
blow us away.
- Vacation - We give you 3 weeks of paid time off plus bonus
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance for you and your
- We invest in you - $5,250 per employee per year is available
for education and training.
- We know that a sharp mind is fueled by a healthy body and we
reimburse you for your gym membership.
- Financial Investment - Access to a 401(k) and financial
- Career Development - We want to invest in your development so
you can grow with us. Qualities of a Successful Client
- Fun - We want people who can have fun at their own
- Positive - Life is too short to work with negative people!
- Self-Starter - We give our reps autonomy so you must be able to
- Humble - Admitting your shortcomings is the first step towards
- Coachable - We're here to help you develop so we can grow
- Integrity - We're here to help people and we never cut
- Empathetic - You enjoy the opportunity to brighten someone's
- Growth Mindset - We push for progress, not perfection.
- Hardworking - We want the hardest working people in the
- Take minimum of 25 inbound service calls per day
- Address questions and find solutions for clients by adhering to
"Start to Finish" Service
- This includes but not limited to, addressing any customer
questions or concerns, setting expectations, and completing any
follow up work from your client interactions
- Identify and address the client's needs and fill any coverage
or policy gaps that are recognized
- Learn about the client through FORM conversations and make
recommendations as they pertain to Allstate Life and
- Write 20+ new items per month Minimum Requirements
- Over 18 years of age.
- Legal United States Resident.
- Never convicted of a felony.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Availability to work 40 hours
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- Fluent in English
- Ability to type 50+ wpm and a strong proficiency with computers
- Proven track record of sales performance required Preferred
- Bachelor's degree or 1 year of customer service
- At least 1 year of experience in the insurance industry.
- Proven experience in building client relationships.
- Demonstrate high levels of empathy and ability to make
connections. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY At Ted Todd Insurance we believe
that a diverse workplace means a better, more resilient, and more
innovative company. We are excited to work with anyone who shares
our values regardless of race, color, national origin, citizenship,
ancestry, familial pedigree, education, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, disability, or veteran
Keywords: Ted Todd Insurance, Sarasota , Insurance Agent, Sales , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!