Posted on: October 12, 2019
Are you ready to advance your IT/Tech sales career? Do you consider
yourself to be a trailblazer, creative-thinker, and innovator? Do
you possess the self-motivation and discipline to create your own
success, and a desire to be the best??
If you said yes to these questions, a career at InsideOut may be
InsideOut is a sales innovation lab that is transforming the world
of B2B sales, one play at a time. We are currently hiring ambitious
and outgoing individuals to join our growing team of Sales
Professionals, represent our client's brands, and help innovate
their sales processes.
About the Company:
InsideOut is a Sales Innovation Lab designed to assist high growth
companies with sales optimization through the creation, testing,
measurement, and implementation of certified sales plays. Our Sales
Innovation Lab is redefining the inside sales industry by allowing
leaders to determine and validate the highest converting plays to
acquire, grow, and retain their customer base. Our teams are
comprised of results-oriented, growth focused, and innovative
individuals who embrace high activity, creativity, and change.
- Health insurance premiums paid 100% by the company
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- Life insurance premium paid 100% by the company
- 15 paid personal days off (vacation/sick)
- +7 paid Holidays off
- Ability to work with some of the world's most advanced
companies, acquiring a deep understanding of their sales processes,
techniques, teams, and technologies
- Professional development and sales skill mastery through
internal and external training opportunities
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing organization and
experience rapid career growth
About the Role:
A Sales Innovation Representative provides outbound lead generation
services to the client by working closely with their internal sales
or marketing teams to ensure business opportunities are discovered,
qualified, nurtured and passed to the client for close of sale.
Innovation is an integral part of this role on a day to day basis.
We strive to find better, more efficient and effective ways of
going about inside sales. Our daily activities include a volume of
target account and contact research, outbound calls, emails, social
selling, and other outreach methods to target prospects.
This is a full-time, Monday through Friday, Inside Sales position.
W-2, base + commission.
What Does Success Look Like*?
- Discover and develop new qualified business opportunities for
our client's brands
- Effectively manage a large volume of daily prospecting
activities including target account research, outbound calls,
emails and social selling while maintaining accurate CRM
- Consistently achieve high productivity standards, meeting and
exceeding monthly objectives and quotas
- Develop new innovative ways to generate prospects / leads and
share findings with team
*The duties, responsibilities, and conditions described are not
necessarily a comprehensive list. Additional tasks and requirements
may be assigned to the employee from time to time, as necessitated
by business demands. Given the nature of the business, the company
retains the right to modify the essential functions of this
position at any time.
Skills and Experience You Possess:
- Bachelor's degree preferred, OR an equivalent combination of
years of experience
- 1-2 years of Inside Sales Experience
- Experience in Inside B2B consultative selling, software sales
- Experience with CRM systems, Salesforce preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Proven ability to establish relationships and converse with
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in using social media/ social selling for
prospecting and lead generation
- This role is contingent upon passing both a background check
and a drug screening prior to employment (post-offer)
- Employer check
- Qualifications check
- Right to work in the USA
Keywords: InsideOut, Sarasota , Sales Representative, Sales , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!